- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance, Business Analytics, Business Economics
- Skills: Possess strong project management skills and execution ability, able to work under pressure. , Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and think of creative solutions to problems, Detailed and meticulous
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Business Analyst (Sales Support)
The team is looking for a passionate and highly energized person with strong business analysis and program management skills. This individual will provide industry best practices in business analysis and measurement of KPI to the Enterprise Services business across the APAC region.
The successful candidate for this position will be self-motivated and have a strong passion for driving program management in a multicultural environment and at utilizing BI technologies in a business setting to deliver a comprehensive reporting experience. They will also have a solid understanding of the tenets of good report design and familiarity with the various financial and operational business processes for an IT service organization.
- Manage programs/projects surrounding area headquarters’ initiatives aimed at improving sales performance and efficiency.
- Work with RHQ business leads and Subsidiaries to define needs, set expectations for delivery, and execute on commitment.
- Support Sales Excellence Lead in operational execution of Pipeline Management and Forecast Management.
- Build and track analytics on Sales Organization Performance.
- Define, implement, and maintain KPI reports for Company’s Services.
- Prepare and produce Rhythm of Business data analysis (monthly and quarterly).
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing processes and workflows and make necessary changes to optimize performance, including automating the reporting process
- Analyze Company’s Premier and Consulting businesses (business across 12 APAC Subsidiaries).
- 5+ years of work experience as business analyst, preferably degree in Finance/Business IT or related discipline
- Strong excel/business analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in project/program management.
- Excellent technical skills, organization, and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.