- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Consulting, Operations, Customer Service, Business Consultancy
- Partnering with the respective head of departments and various team leaders, you are tasked to define, deliver and measure a purposeful and holistic client experience.
- You would need to be sensitive to identify the current environment and processes to propose effective measures and changes all with the purpose of improving or creating effective delivery that would benefit the client or customer.
- You are expected to develop and commuicate meaningful CX measurements to identify progresses and trends.
- Representing the customer's perspective, you are to voice initiatives relating to growing and supporting them through leading client-centric programs to embed a 'client-first' mindset across the organization.
- Candidates should possess a degree qualification
- Experience in business consultancy eg. operational excellence / internal change
- Big 4 consulting experience is deemed advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Visio and MS Excel
- Excellent communicational skills to convey, influence and persuade
Interested candidates may submit their resume to ADRIAN.LIM@BGC-GROUP.COM or via the online application by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No: R1325810