- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: corporate sales, client servicing, b2b
A reputable and growing Financial MNC is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive / Manager to join their organization. Junior to Senior openings with an attractive remuneration from $2500 - $3500 depending on experience. A description of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and ensure effective relationship management with new and existing producers to increase sales to meet business targets and to ensure long term business partnership
- Monitor and analyze producers’ performance to determine focus of sales efforts and ensuring profitable growth.
- Close interaction and cooperation with the Underwriting, Claims, Finance and HR to facilitate prompt and efficient servicing support to producers.
- Gather market intelligence to ensure company’s competitiveness and capitalize on market opportunities to identify trends and develop new ways to grow the business profitably.
- Possesses at least 1 year of relevant working experience in General Insurance B2B
- Possess Certificate in General Insurance (ComGI, PGI, BCP)
- Good relationship building and customer focus skills
- Good negotiation, analytical, decision making and underwriting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates may kindly submit their resumes/CVs by clicking the 'Apply' button below.