- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Business Development, B2b, Insurance, Preparation of quotation
- Meet sales budget and increase commercial insurance business through business development initiatives
- Identify sales opportunities for products, design marketing concepts, create value propositions
- Develop and ensure effective relationship management with new and existing producers to increase sales to meet business targets and to ensure long term business partnership
- Monitor and analyze producers’ performance to determine focus of sales efforts and ensuring profitable growth.
- Close interaction and cooperation with the Underwriting, Claims, Finance and HR to facilitate prompt and efficient servicing support to producers.
- Gather market intelligence to ensure company’s competitiveness and capitalize on market opportunities to identify trends and develop new ways to grow the business profitably.
- Work closely with marketing counterparts on campaign planning
- Underwrite and provide quotations in accordance to assigned authority limits
- Ensure quotations are within company's underwriting guidelines and treaty terms
- Ensure customer satisfaction is kept at professional level at all times
- Possesses at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Possess Certificate in General Insurance (ComGI, PGI, BCP)
- Good relationship building and customer focus skills
- Good negotiation, analytical, decision making and underwriting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills