- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Business Development, B2b, Insurance, Preparation of quotation
- Meet sales budget and increase commercial insurance business through business development initiatives
- Identify sales opportunities for products, design marketing concepts, create value propositions
- Develop and ensure effective relationship management with new and existing producers to increase sales to meet business targets and to ensure long term business partnership
- Monitor and analyze producers’ performance to determine focus of sales efforts and ensuring profitable growth.
- Close interaction and cooperation with the Underwriting, Claims, Finance and HR to facilitate prompt and efficient servicing support to producers.
- Gather market intelligence to ensure company’s competitiveness and capitalize on market opportunities to identify trends and develop new ways to grow the business profitably.
- Work closely with marketing counterparts on campaign planning
- Underwrite and provide quotations in accordance to assigned authority limits
- Ensure quotations are within company's underwriting guidelines and treaty terms
- Ensure customer satisfaction is kept at professional level at all times
- Possesses at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Possess Certificate in General Insurance (ComGI, PGI, BCP)
- Good relationship building and customer focus skills
- Good negotiation, analytical, decision making and underwriting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position would need to send their resumes by clicking on the Apply button below. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the next 1-3 working days.