- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Established in 2006, the Singapore-based, dedicated freight forwarding companyis acomprehensive one-stop shipping solutions provider ofan extensive and innovative suite of services including freight forwarding, chartering, trans-shipment, pick and pack, project logistics and more.
- Aggressive business development to "hunt" for newaccounts.
- Communicates clear and efficiently, externally as well as internally.
- Develop and introduce sales strategies and marketing plans.
- Following up on cold-calls to potential prospects to increase your sales and achieve your goals.
- Prepare month-end sales reports.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level qualification with at least 1-2 years of sales experience in freight forwarding or logistics.
- Applicants fromfreight forwarding / logistics operationsbackgroundare welcomed toapply.
- Able to work towards tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Aggressive, customer-focused & result-oriented
- Possess good communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates strong sense of initiative with the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
Working location: Central
Working Schedule: 5 day work week.
Candidates with more experience will alsobe considered for senior positions.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume indicating expected salaryandavailability witha recent firstname.lastname@example.org