- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: -
Our client is a worldwide supplier of industrial gases and equipment, specialty and intermediate chemicals, and environmental and energy systems.
- Sell and promote the Company products and services - indsutrial gases, equipments and related services.
- Identify new business opportunities from the industrial listing or any other source of information.
- Develop strong domain knowledge of company’s service offering to enable consultative selling approach selling approach.
- Povide an essential link between company and customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Account Management and Operations to help develop solutions that will grow revenue and gross profit.
- Diploma / Degree in any engineering, chemistry or any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience.
- Experience in laboratory, analytical and/or specialty gas sales is preferred
- Self motivated, pleasant, communicate excellently, good business judgment
- Possess strong customer relationship skills.
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team.
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)