- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Business development
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will participate in meetings and negotiations with clients and business partners to pursue regional business opportunities.
- You will participate actively in market research and study trips to keep abreast of latest trends and gain in-market intelligence, so as to identify business opportunities and develop new market entry strategies.
- You will work closely with the Management in the development of strategic initiatives to form strategic alliances such as joint ventures and M&As.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- At least 1 -2 years of relevant working experience in business development, preferably in engineering, construction, or Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be willing to travel.
- The successful incumbent should have the relevant experience and also drive and aspiration to develop a career in Business Development in Oil & Gas industry.
- Please kindly state your Current Salary, Expected Salary and availability in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.