- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Class 3 License
- Establish new corporate customers & sell company's range of products and services.
- Provide excellent before & after sales services.
- Handle sales & customers' enquiries including preparing sales quotations.
- Learn and participate in managing daily operation.
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing information, resolving problems, and answering questions for customers.
- Creates a teamwork environment.
- Participates in offering ideas and suggestions to management.
- Produces thorough and timely paperwork and reports.
- Possess Class 3 license.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary plus commission and bonus.
- Transport allowance will be provided.
- Dental & Medical benefits.
- Prefer to have experience in car leasing industry