- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sales, Business development
- To assist in our key Singapore-based executive interactions with African business and banking leaders
- To travel to Africa East regularly to meet with potential sponsors and commercial partners as well as senior and mid-level managers to explain to them the key Asian Banker products and services
- To prepare the ground for The Asian Banker Event to be held in South Africa within a few years, and to establish other roundtables, and banking conferences within the region.
- Unmatched business development instincts and has experience in building new operations
- Must have strong English. Preferred to also speak French or a widely spoken African language. (to liaise with multilingual speaking sponsors/partners/associates)
- Strong execution skills and has the ability to be creative but also listen to upper management and interact kindly and professionally with other departments
- Mature with ability to interact with senior executives
- Self-starter with the ability to executive duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and close them if required.
- An interest in organizing conferences, research, and building operations in Africa
- Bachelor degree is required: MBA or masters in preferred.
Based in Singapore with a view of spending a lot of time in Africa as the business develops.
If you are close match on the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com andRecruitment@theasianbanker.com