- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Business development
We are interested in adding seasoned Senior Sales Executives or Business Development Manager to our existing sales organization in Asia. This high-level, consultative selling role is geared towards individuals who are energetic, results-oriented and have demonstrated an ability to engage effectively with the C-Suite.
You will be responsible for developing business opportunities within targeted SMEs, multinational corporations and regional conglomerates. You will be expected to manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting and opportunity development, to proposal generation and negotiation, and finally contracting and implementation. Sales cycles of six months or more, involving the commitment of significant resources, are typical.
The right candidate will have:
- 3+ years of business-to-business selling experience, with a strong track record of delivering results in a similar role.
- The ability to articulate how your solutions aligns with and support the clients’ critical business issues and strategic initiatives
- A thirst for expanding their knowledge and appreciation for how organizations can improved business performance
- The ability to successfully manage both internal and external (client) resources to ensure successful implementations and outcomes
- Fluent oral and written English (Mandarin is a plus, but not essential)
- A business-related degree.
In addition to an attractive, performance-based compensation plan, we offer a dynamic and professional work environment, access to best-in-class training and opportunities for career development within a large and growing international company.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com