- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Business Management, Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: •Define the actual needs of the clients and ensure our operations & support team is addressing the needs., •Develop and present customized presentation and proposal to meet clients’ requirements., Renewal, Penetration, Revenue Increment Activities.
TheGroup operates primarily in Western Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific region, and the Middle East; with presence also in Africa.
TheGroupis a conglomerate of independently run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Business Development Manager (Corporate Partnership / Key Account Management) -European InsuranceCo.
Job Overview :
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing the existent key accounts. He/ She will be the "face" of the company to their clients, having full ownership of the relationship between both internal and external stakeholders. In the short term, the Business Development Manager will develop a business case on how to manage and develop the accounts that he/ she will be managing, following up with the execution and monitoring of that business plan.
The Business Development Manager will work in a matrix set up, dealing with the operations, quality, product development and finance team on how to improve and deliver a top service experience to his or her accounts.
Job Description :
Renewal, Penetration, Revenue Increment Activities
- Align company’s strategic position with Head of Insurance Partnership, South-East Asia and further develop relationship with existing clients.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players and formulate alternative strategies with Head of Insurance Partnership, South-East Asia.
- Educate clients on the differentiation of our services from our competitors and ensure retention with the existing portfolio of clients year on year.
- Perform all duties integral to the account management process as relates to his/ her own direct efforts, including preparing and delivering presentations, preparing drafts of contracts, negotiating contracts and facilitating the timely implementation of new user groups or features in the program.
- Coordinate with various departments for new contract/ addendum, program or service implementation and supervise such implementation.
- Provide Management with clients’ feedback on marketplace issues to be used towards the development of new products and service capabilities.
- Follow strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed goals.
Customer Satisfaction/ Support
- Define the actual needs of the clients and ensure our operations & support team is addressing the needs.
- Ensure timely, post-sale clients support including service complaint resolutions, scheduled business review meetings and reportings.
- Provide feedback regularly to all departments on our service quality as seen/ perceived by our clients.
- Provide comparative analysis of our services versus that of our competitors: where we are and how can we improve (with Head of Insurance Partnership, South-East Asia).
Sales Activity Levels
- Must update/create salesforce.com records and prepare follow-up, for every client meeting.
- Participate in weekly sales pipeline review with Head of Insurance Partnership, South-East Asia and other relevant stakeholders.
Presentation & Proposal
- Develop and present customized presentation and proposal to meet clients’ requirements.
- Timely follow-up with Clients on contracts, declarations and billing etc.
- Support the department in marketing activities and industry networking activities where required
- Any other duties as appointed by the Head of Insurance Partnership, SEA.
Job Requirement :
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Past experience working in the insurance and/ or relating industry.
- Experience in managing B-B-C relationship
- Expose to regional and local account management with involvement of stakeholders based locally and overseas.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or Degree, preferably in marketing or business studies.
- A track record of high performance in solution selling roles with more than 5 years of selling experience in the Business-to-Business selling environment.