- Salary: 5000 - 6000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering, Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Business development, Sales, Customer service
Our client belongs to one of the biggest group of vessel construction in Europe, specialising in security barriers, navigation and security systems for defence in maritime industry. The team in Singapore is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their international team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of selling the specific range of solutions in the company for the SEA region. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Present, promote and sell Company’s products/services to Public Authorities and maritime customers in South East Asia
- To identify and develop new business opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Conduct market research and track opportunities in maritime industry Marketing
- Elaborate pricing strategies for solutions/services, Interacting with different teams of the company
- Participate in industry events and conferences representing the company
- Make presentations to mid and senior level management with a view to develop new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Attend to customer enquiries and ensure customer satisfaction including after sales process
To be successful in this role, you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Defence background
- To have a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma and 3-5 years of sales experience working with marine technology
- To have a good network within government institutions/ maritime industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Verbal & Writing)
- Self-started and result-orientated