- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Presentation skills, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you'll manage the sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for the hotel.
- Additionally, you'll be responsible for monitoring competitors activities and assist in marketing intelligence, selling to new, existing and prospective customers in line with the goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business, servicing existing business through management of client account base; planning, development and implementation of promotional strategies and marketing plans, developing and maintaining regular sales calls, meeting with principals of the target markets and conducting market research and analysis
- Ideally, you'll have a Bachelor's degree in Business or related qualification with minimum 1 year post graduate work experience or 2 years Sales or Business Development experience, excellent communication skills, written & oral with proficiency in English, excellent presentation skills and be competent using Microsoft office programmes.
- The ability to speak Japanese as there may be a need to liaise with Japanese speaking business associates or handle 5-star hotel accounts would be advantageous.
In return, we'll give you a competitive remuneration and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.jobs