- Salary: 4000 - 5000
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Gather qualified leads by researching and identifying projects with current or future requirements that our company can meet, and researching and identifying the relevant buyers and decision makers.
- Open doors by meeting the relevant buyers and decision makers, obtaining sales enquiries from them, and getting our company added to their approved supplier list.
- Perform commercial & technical review on customer contracts and project requirements.
- Find and propose alternatives for contract terms and project requirements that are not cost-effective, unfavourable to our company, beyond our capabilities, etc.
- Negotiate with customers on price, lead time, contract terms and project requirements, in order to close orders.
- Provide clear instructions on customer’s commercial and technical requirements to other departments, in order to enable smooth order fulfilment.
- Negotiate and solve problems after orders are closed e.g. due to delays, quality issues, change in requirements, payment disputes, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years outdoor sales experience, preferably in bolting, piping, structural steel or similar industry.
- Diploma or higher, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar field.
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin, in order to communicate with local and overseas customers.
- Able to write in English, in order to communicate with local and overseas customers.
- Willing to work in Tuas area.
- Willing to travel overseas as needed.
- 5½ day working week (alternate Saturdays).
- Passion and drive for business development and growing the company.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn.
- Responsibility and ownership of the job.
- Positive and receptive attitude towards life and work.
- Collaborative, team player who respects others.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with title of Business Development Manager-“Your Name”