- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: HVAC, UPS, Power Gen, CCTV, Control Systems
This is a newly created position with a MNC that is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop new relationships within the M&E Sector. You will be responsible to develop existeing relationships and to identify new potential partners to work with within the Singapore market.
Our client is a MNC that is leading provider of mechanical and electrical engineering solutions such as building control systems, energy distribution, heating and ventilation etc, They are a business that has been established in APAC for more than 50 years and is knows in the market for providing high quality customized solutions.
- Develop excellent relationship to liaise and communicate with M&E contractors (Data Centres/Large Infrastructure/Manufacturing Projects) and a good network at the senior level in M&E contractors in Singapore
- Work with the assigned target group to understand their needs, then work cross-functionally with multiple internal stakeholders to provide a solution to support the sales team to win the business
- Responsible for hunting strategically for upcoming projects from the assigned target group
- Influence ability with M&E contractors to accept their technology and adopt their design specification at the preliminary stage of projects
- Work closely with clients in a consultative manner, work with and support the sales team in technical sales and offer the best solution to support the sales team to win jobs
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong network with senior management of director level above in the international and local M & E contractors sector
- 5 years minimum in business development/Sales role in the M&E contractor market
- Strong experience in M & E contractors market in their process in engineering, qualification and procurement and negotiation
- Electrical or Mechanical degree holder is required in this role
- Solid sales track-record and strong hunting ability
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in a newly created position in the business. They offer an outstanding career development program with an excellent package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bernardo Pereira (Lic No: R1545470) on +65 6416 9864