- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Management, Marketing
- Skills: Eye for details, Oral and written communication skills, Negotiation skills, Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills, Leadership skills, Team player, Multi-tasking
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities and revenue
- Identifying events and sales that would appeal to new clients
- Working with partners/sponsors to identify new opportunities to deliver innovative event management services
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
- Managing company and clients expectations
- Developing strategic plans and solutions to drive sales
- Developing solutions to improve clients experience and retain brand loyalty
- Developing proposals, quotations and tenders for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for corporate marketing plan and execute joint promotions.
- Develop and implement full spectrum of marketing and communication strategies and public relations responsibilities for the company
- Work closely with events team to ensure smooth operations at all events
- Work closely with graphic designer to produce and implement designs to suit clients expectations.
- Relevant diploma/degree or equivalent experience in business development/marketing preferably in events management
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- A passion for events and communication with an eye for details.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skill
- Experience in compiling and following strict budgets
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team player role
- Able to multi-task, prioritize in a challenging environment
- Able to work independently and yet contribute as a team player
- Able to work beyond normal working hours and weekends
- Pleasant deposition with positive attitude
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume stating current and expected salary and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org