- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: ms office
- Develop and Implement Company’s sales and marketing strategies to specifiers and project owners.
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable sales and distribution of all products, ensuring that all orders and services from clients are promptly and actively handled.
- Responsible for timely collection of all payments from customers within the specified credit limit.
- Ensure all assignments are executed and co-ordinated under optimum conditions.
- Communicate effectively with customers, promoting the Company’s products, services, promotional activities, prices, product qualities and other programme.
- Identify potential customers’ business opportunities and follow through the successful conversion of opportunities into sales.
- Assist the Manager in all matters pertaining to sales development and product evaluation.
- Diploma in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Good contacts with ID, Architects, Developers & Main Contractors
- 1-2 years’ sales and marketing experience in building materials an advantage
- Have keen interest in developing business of building material
- Matured personality, results driven and strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Valid class 3 driving licence and possess own car