- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Business Analytics
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions, Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, Project/Program management and researching experience
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Business Intelligence Program Manager / Specialist / Analyst (Market Research / Analysis / Intelligence)- (Korean & Japanese Speaking Speaking)
a) Japanese Speaking - To handle Japan Market
b)Korean Speaking - To handleKorea Market
The new person is expected managing recurring activities - new deals reviewing (for all opportunities prior to contracting/proposing, need APAC HQ to approve scope and pricing, this process will need to go through extensive review based on a checklist to ensure the terms are in compliant, scope is within Company capacity and pricing is right) and programs
Daily review of deals submitted for APAC HQ LT approval, plus adhoc programs management throughout the year
360 degrees interaction with LT, peers, subs management and business partners
- Excellent Customer/Executive Management and Project/Program Management with solid business acumens.
- Candidates in sales business desk or financial reporting/analyst with an eye for details, matured and ability to connect things together / to recognize patterns and trends are ideal.
Min 4+ years of work experience as Business Analyst, gained within a MNC or large enterprise environment.
Has strong verbal and written communications skills, able to use logic and data to persuade in a convincing manner and analytical insight to diffuse uncertainty or conflict and win people over.
Have great planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines.
Strong excel/business analysis skills
Business Intelligence experience in research, analysis and reporting
Developed problem solving skills
Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements.
Degree in Finance/Business IT or related discipline preferred