- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance, Business Analytics, Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Possess strong project management skills and execution ability, able to work under pressure. , Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and think of creative solutions to problems, Detailed and meticulous
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Business Management Analyst (Enterprise Services)
The team is looking for a passionate and highly energized person with strong business analysis and program management skills. This individual will provide industry best practices in business analysis and measurement of KPI to the Enterprise Services business across the APAC region.
The successful candidate for this position will be self-motivated and have a strong passion for driving program management in a multicultural environment and at utilizing BI technologies in a business setting to deliver a comprehensive reporting experience. They will also have a solid understanding of the tenets of good report design and familiarity with the various financial and operational business processes for an IT service organization.
- Manage programs/projects surrounding area headquarters’ initiatives aimed at improving sales performance and efficiency.
- Work with RHQ business leads and Subsidiaries to define needs, set expectations for delivery, and execute on commitment.
- Support Sales Excellence Lead in operational execution of Pipeline Management and Forecast Management.
- Build and track analytics on Sales Organization Performance.
- Define, implement, and maintain KPI reports for Company’s Services.
- Prepare and produce Rhythm of Business data analysis (monthly and quarterly).
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing processes and workflows and make necessary changes to optimize performance, including automating the reporting process
- Analyze Company’s Premier and Consulting businesses (business across 12 APAC Subsidiaries).
- 5+ years of work experience as business analyst, preferably degree in Finance/Business IT or related discipline
- Strong excel/business analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in project/program management.
- Excellent technical skills, organization, and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements.
Business Process Quality Manager (Governance, Compliance & Audit)
In this role, the Process Compliance Manager works with Process SMEs, Governance & Compliance, and other business stakeholders to ensure audit readiness primarily, but not limited to, Loyalty Programs Order to Invoice sub cycles. The Process Compliance Manager will conduct a detailed analysis and identify process gaps so that controls can be designed on a timely manner to address these gaps. Thereafter, the Process Compliance Manager monitors these controls over a period of time to confirm their effectiveness.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Auditing monthly quality assessments on Order to Invoice processes
- Quality analysis on process gaps and issues ascertained by the monthly assessments
- Identify risks and gaps in current/new Order to Invoice processes
- Support improvement process by feeding results on failures into the team and providing overviews and recommendations for improvements
- Monitor systems and provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvements to the service delivery in terms of quality
- Escalate process issues, problems or any other issues, where necessary, through the devised channels.
- Mentorand train new and existing employees on audit readiness
- Minimum 6 to 8 years demonstrated work experience in operations with emphasis on process quality management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
- Strong cross-team collaboration and communication (both verbal and writing) skills are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills with great sense of urgency
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong expertise in MS Excel and SQL preferable
- Excellent communicator with a strong command of English (writing and communication)
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize workload
- Flexible, adaptable and a proactive team player with a positive attitude
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.