- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Retail Management, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Retail Management
Do you want to manage a retail business from end-to-end: product development, visual merchandising, inventory, operations?
And to jump out of the run of the mill retail operations jobs out there?
This is the right opportunity: you will join a reputable university in managing end-to-end affairs of its retail business unit. This is your opportunity to have complete grasp in what you do and foot step into a highly reputable, secured, and prestige university / education industry.
- Manage end-to-end operations of a retail business unit
- Oversee product development including sourcing and negotiation with vendors
- Monitor store inventory and ensure its healthy levels
- Manage retail operations including employee recruitment, training, and retention
- Update and analyze reports, market trends and sales performance
- Propose and implement new initiatives to improve operational effectiveness, sales achievements
- Handle online purchases
- Plan and execute visual merchandising display that discretely sells - creating purchase aspirations without being too in-the-face
- Support and plan the store layout, including reallocation of fixtures layout, development and purchase of display materials
- Diploma / Degree in Retail Management / Communications / Design
- 3 years’ retail management experience, preferably in a related industry preferred
- Proven leadership and retail management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office applications
- Singaporean and Singapore PR ONLY
Sincere applicants please forward your most updated resume (kindly include picture, remuneration, work experience, availability) to Sean Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate shortlisting.
Sean is also contactable at 6535 9696 for further discussion.
1 Raffles Place
One Raffles Place Tower One
EA : 05C3053
Telephone: (65) 6535 9696
Fax: (65) 6671 4858