- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance, Business Analytics, Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Possess strong project management skills and execution ability, able to work under pressure. , Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and think of creative solutions to problems, Detailed and meticulous
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Business Process Audit Manager (Governance, Compliance & Audit)
In this role, the Process Compliance Manager works with Process SMEs, Governance & Compliance, and other business stakeholders to ensure audit readiness primarily, but not limited to, Loyalty Programs Order to Invoice sub cycles. The Process Compliance Manager will conduct a detailed analysis and identify process gaps so that controls can be designed on a timely manner to address these gaps. Thereafter, the Process Compliance Manager monitors these controls over a period of time to confirm their effectiveness.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Auditing monthly quality assessments on Order to Invoice processes
- Quality analysis on process gaps and issues ascertained by the monthly assessments
- Identify risks and gaps in current/new Order to Invoice processes
- Support improvement process by feeding results on failures into the team and providing overviews and recommendations for improvements
- Monitor systems and provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvements to the service delivery in terms of quality
- Escalate process issues, problems or any other issues, where necessary, through the devised channels.
- Mentorand train new and existing employees on audit readiness
- Minimum 6 to 8 years demonstrated work experience in operations with emphasis on process quality management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
- Strong cross-team collaboration and communication (both verbal and writing) skills are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills with great sense of urgency
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong expertise in MS Excel and SQL preferable
- Excellent communicator with a strong command of English (writing and communication)
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize workload
- Flexible, adaptable and a proactive team player with a positive attitude
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.