- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Strategy, commercial planning, corporate development, Media, Technology, TMT, telecommunications, Broadcasting, Financial modeling
Our client is one of the world's leading entertainment and media company. Singapore is their headquarters for Asia Pacific and they are aiming to expand their Asian operations. Due to the business growth, they are expanding their Strategy team and looking to hire a manager to support their successful commercial team.
Our client is one of the world's leading entertainment and media company. Singapore is their headquarters for Asia Pacific and they are aiming to expand their Asian operations where it currently has an audience with over 500 monthly unique views. Due to the business growth, they are expanding their Strategy team and looking to hire a manager to support their successful commercial team.
Reporting into the Strategy & Business Development Director, you will be responsible for supporting the maximization of affiliate revenue across linear channels, SVOD, OTT services and syndication in Asia Pacific. This will span driving monetization strategy of linear TV and digital platforms, structuring and reviewing deals, commercializing new business opportunities and partnerships.
You main responsibilities will be:
- Strategy & planning: you will support strategic planning by providing strategy documents, such as opportunity analysis & proposals and business reviews
- Research & Analysis: you will be in charge of issuing reports on industry and competitive trends, pricing, bundling and performance updates across Pay TV, mobile, broadband...
- Commercial and Financial models: working closely with Country heads and local affiliate teams you will build go-to market strategies and financial models to help the expansion of affiliate revenue across APAC.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a strategy consultancy, investment banking of in-house strategy capacity. Experience in Telecommunications, Media and Technology spaces is an advantage.
- Hands-on and experience in data analysis, financial modelling and building commercial strategy.
- Ability to come up with actionable insights and plans
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and ideally familiar with business intelligence tools
- Excellent communication skills in English
The job offers the opportunity to join a unique set up in the media industry and the exposure to Senior management. It is the ideal platform to grow your visibility across the region.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolas Mochot (Lic No: R1762864) on +65 6416 9853.