- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales Support , Customer service
Business Support Executive
(5 days, West, MNC)
- Delivery orders, service requests, invoices, & other correspondences are processed timely and accurately.
- Process timely invoicing each month.
- Assist in the compilation of tender specifications as required for submission.
- Creation and maintenance of Customer & Vendor Master to ensure no duplication of materials, customers and vendors.
- Inventory Management - to process & follow up with vendors ensuring timely updates on shipping matters.
- Process RMA processing (collection, delivery of faulty equipment to customers/suppliers).
- Work closely with Business Services on operational matters e.g. AR, business processes, paper documentation and any other necessary matters.
- Prepare management reports on a monthly basis.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Levels / Diploma
- Prior working experience in sales coordination / administration preferred
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good communication skills and able to work independently.
- Working knowledge of SAP SD & MM modules will be an added advantage.
- Working location in the West
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org