- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Finance
- Skills: Business process management, Finance, Microsoft Office, Written/Verbal Communications skills
- To provide comprehensive monthly reports on the Sales performance of the business unit across the region. Reports will include Pipeline, Won Business (ICV), Revenue (Actuals) Performance.
- To track the Pipeline of the Sales team, ensuring best practices are adhered to. This requires coordinating with multiple people across the region, including account managers, sales managers, presales consultants, etc.
- To provide monthly Revenue forecasting reports and to track the lead-to-cash process to fullfil such forecasts.
Competent with dealing with numbers, understanding business processes, some background in understanding the area of Finance (e.g. understanding financial terminology), motivated, willing to learn, eye for detail, meticulous, team player, comfortable working in a high-paced environment, competent in MS Office, competent in reading/writing English, optional: other additional languages also welcome (this will be a regional role but based in Singapore)
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110897).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.