- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: C#
- Display a high level of technical competence and expertise both locally within the UI/services teams and in the wider Risk Services world.
- Working alongside Singapore, NY and London based developers to deliver the future state architectural direction for Risk applications.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex technical issues and be recognized as someone able to solve complicated problems using appropriate technology and techniques. Inspire this behavior in others.
- Liaising with traders and sales
- Deliver solutions to complex problems around OTC Equity Derivatives Pricing and Booking
- Development value to contribute to an existing team for the future, and also to position and enhance an in-production equity derivatives pricing application (and supporting services) for the next 5 years of development and enhancements.
- Strong programming background with previous experience in developing and maintaining multi-threaded / distributed systems on a Windows platform using C#
- Excellent UI development experience, preferably using WPF OR excellent service development experience preferable using WCF.
- Previous experience of front-office businesses in the financial industry is essential. In lieu of this, candidate will need to portray exceptional programming aptitude.
- Good knowledge of Financial Derivatives is highly desirable (e.g. Equity Derivatives, FX Derivatives).
- Proven track record of successful design and delivery of complex technology systems in a global environment.
- Excellent communication ability (both written and verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Good SQL and database knowledge, with data modeling experience an advantage.
- Ability to enforce standards for software development of continuous integration and testing, information security, software quality & controls.
- Experience with Enterprise Messaging (e.g. Tibco EMS/RV) and Distributed Object Cache experience, (e.g. GemFire) will be an advantage.
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Delivery oriented
- Proactive and dynamic
- Primarily business driven
- Ability to contribute to regular status updates to business and technology management with sound and meaningful tangible tasks and results
- Question what is currently available and aim for the best
- Excellent communication skill
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.