- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpersonal skills
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for construction and man-hours.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement.
- To Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out the Company.
- To ensure that the site activities are executed in accordance with specifications budget and time schedules.
- Project planning, coordination, supervision, monitoring the project works
- Responsible for all inspection activities are carried out
- Monitor & supervise team to ensure compliance of work
- Submission of summary of daily activity
- Liaise with authorities, consultants and subcontractors
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by PE or BCA
- 7 years and above experience in road and drainage works preferred
- Candidate with LTA, PUB, HDB Project experience
- Self-motivated, passionate will be added advantage