- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Multi-tasking, Time management, Problem-solving skills, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
Job ID: 5105860
Working location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
- Perform check-in and check-out for hotel guests in the most professional and efficient manner to ensure high level of guest satisfaction.
- Initiate and maintain effective coordination and communication within the Front Office department and other departments especially Housekeeping by understanding thoroughly the Command Centre Housekeeping and Front Office operations to ensure seamless experiences for all guests
- Ensure the Guest Experience team operates with a sales attitude and all staff is aware of the sales opportunities within the hotel/resort, which will assist with the maximisation of revenue.
Central Common Centre Duties
- Schedule staffing to handle room allocation operations in accordance to forecasted occupancy, VIP stays and special requests
- Coordinate and manage the KNOWCROSS housekeeping optimization system in conjunction.
- Provide accurate and valuable information and directions to guests about the Resort and Singapore, where appropriate
- Ensure the overall coordination and execution of all activities at the hotel driveway area especially in relations to guest transportation.
- Serve meals, snacks and other food and beverage items in guest suites. Organize and coordinate dinner parties, entertainment, and other functions upon request.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all guests and business practices of the Resort.
- Continually updates and attends training classes as mandated by management to assist in furthering their knowledge and skills.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a similar role of similar standard or style in a hospitality industry.
- Knowledge in supervisory functions like staff rostering, room assignment, requisition order, basic training and coaching
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in problem-solving
- Attractive night shift allowance