- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Real Estate , Business, Building
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Possess a Degree or Diploma in Real Estate / Property Management/ Engineering , Responsible for the leasing and lease management of the properties under their portfolio., inimum 10 years of leasing & lease management experience in commercial properties.
Our client is one of Singapore's established property companies, with an impressive portfolio of investment and development properties.
Assistant Director / Senior Manager; Property Leasing / Leasing Tenancy / Property Business Development (Commercial / Residential / Industrial Property)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist the Head of Leasing in overseeing a team comprising leasing and lease administrative personnel including the following: -
- Formulate and implement marketing, leasing plans and strategies for the portfolio of properties under the Company’s purview.
- Negotiate on rental and lease terms for new leases and lease renewals.
- Conduct site inspections, marketing presentations to prospective tenants, clients.
- Formulate, prepare and administer lease/licence documents.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with tenants and property consultants.
- Monitor market conditions and trends.
- Support and manage the Group’s real estate requirements in relation to leasing, lease management.
- Plan, prepare, manage rental/income budget, marketing progress reports, management reports.
- Work with Finance Dept and ISV Dept on arrears management and property tax management.
- Manage and work with any appointed marketing agents in relation to their leasing/lease management duties.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
- Degree in Real Estate or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of leasing & lease management experience in commercial properties. Such experience in residential properties, in addition to the above, is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS applications.
- Individuals with team spirit and experience in leading a team preferred.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com
Please DO NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.