- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mechatronics, Engineering Systems and Management, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: AutoCAD, Mechatronics
- Minimum Diploma qualification, preferably in Mechatronics.
- Must have knowledge on drafting and Autocad software.
- Good command of English and Chinese (reading and writing), with strong writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking may be required, candidate must be highly versatile in a dynamic start up environment.
- 4-5 years of working experience preferred in info-comm industry product development.
- Based in China for a year and occasional travelling is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines, Electrical, Computer or Systems Engineering. The candidate will possess demonstrated ability to provide deliverables or parts of deliverables to customers.
- The candidate should have a strong technical background with strong knowledge of circuit design with CAD tools.
- Candidate must have strong development, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- A practical knowledge of wireless communication technologies, and familiarity with laboratory equipment is also desirable
- Prepare documentation for new products which include manuals, CAD drawings, product specification sheets, presentation materials etc.
- To source for material suppliers for the materials required to build a new product.
- To control the quality of materials supplied by vendors.
- Always on the lookout for new technologies.