- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Engineering Systems and Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good soldering skills, Use of lab instruments such as spectrum analyzer etc
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
- Primary : Production/assembly of the company's products.
- Secondary : Troubleshooting
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop testing methodology and conduct testing of finished products.
- Conduct troubleshooting of products that failed testing.
- Conduct troubleshooting of RMA return products.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- ITE qualification in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge on the use of lab instruments like spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope etc.
- Must possess good soldering skills.
- Must possess basic troubleshooting knowledge
- Based in Singapore.