- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Training skills, Organisational skills, Attention to detail, Multi-tasking, Oral and written communication skills, Team player, Business acumen, Project planning
The Vice President, Training (Real Estate) is responsible for all training policies, curriculums and programs development, training courses planning and related enrolment management strategies, training programs review, assessment of learning outcomes as a vehicle to support training programs improvement, accreditation self-evaluation, and excellence in teaching and learning.
You must possess the following skills:
- Passion - you must love what you are doing and everyone around you can feel it!
- You must be able to convey your message accurately and clearly
- Captivate the Audience
- Love to help others so to create change in their lives! - Understand and use pauses Train individuals in a way so that they leave feeling the NEED to move forward!
- Able to learn new material easily - Use questions throughout your training so to facilitate
- 3+ years of Real Estate Experience
- Possess good training skills
- Ability to facilitate a discussion
- Outstanding organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Solution oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Must have initiative, understand the 4 P's of Marketing, possess the business acumen to prepare case studies based on problem-solution framework, and most importantly, be able to tell a good compelling story tailored to an audience
- Skillful in project planning and able to prioritize projects
- High energy level
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
Join us Now.
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume together with a recent photo to:-
The Human Resource Manager
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
229 Mountbatten Road
#03-01 Mountbatten Square
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.