- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Skills: Copywriting, Proficiency in English, Basic HTML/CSS, Team player, Organisational skills, Detail minded, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Social media acumen, Chinese literacy skills, Photoshop and Illustrator
We would like to offer positions in digital marketing to help us achieve our digital goals and take our business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or executive with 0 - 2 years of experience and is passionate about engaging with consumers through digital channels and is eager to learn from industry professionals to join the Largest and most established Real Estate agency in Singapore. You will have the opportunity to work in a fun and vibrant team while building up your career.
Reporting to the SVP for Digital Marketing, this individual will be responsible for supporting multiple departments to ensure brand, content and communication consistency both internally and externally via various digital platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, Yahoo and LinkedIn etc.
We need the right person to do the right thing.
- Plan and manage the digital marketing budget
- Scan, curate and prepare content for social media execution
- Responsible for executing digital marketing strategies on various popular digital platforms
- Work closely with internal creative team to implement and continually optimise paid digital media to support brand, traffic and engagement KPIs
- Conduct existing and post-campaign content updates, analyze results and effectiveness
- Manage brand presence and engagement on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Conduct social media analysis, competitive research, conversation management and web behaviour analysis
- To work with the team on crisis management of social media and coordinate with different departments to provide instant solutions
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder in Digital/Internet Marketing or other related discipline
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply too
- Experience in online marketing, digital media planning
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including: search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, pay-per-click campaigns (PPC), etc
- Proficiency in English with ability to write copy for ads
- Strong experience and interest in social marketing -- blog writing, tweeting and social commerce industry experience a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge (Good to have)
- Self-driven and able to work with team or independently with minimum supervision
- Proactive, organized and detail-minded
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Thrives in a fast-pace work environment and can work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong social media acumen
- Ability to write and read Chinese
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bonus to know Final Cut Pro and AfterEffects
Join us and experience an exciting career ahead!
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
Join us Now.
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume together with a recent photo to:-
The Human Resource Manager
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
229 Mountbatten Road
#03-01 Mountbatten Square
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.