- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpersonal skills
- Labeling / tagging products prices i.e batch numbers and expiry dates.
- Fill / stock up products to full rack accordingly.
- Pick and issue products to customers with extra care and due diligence
- Kitting of products.
- Replenishing the water bottles at the water dispensers.
- Pack products for local and export deliveries, prepare consolidation Tax invoices and packing lists respectively.
- Liaise with export forwarder or courier services.
- Maintain documentations accuracies of invoices/consignment notes/product issuance and tracking of export deliveries.
- Updating logistic officer of store stock level, highlight if notice stock levels for products are low.
- Arrange the tables and chairs at the general area at the end of the business day before leaving office.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of Storage area and Store counter, vacuum the floor inside the Store room as and when required.
- Manual ship verified for daily sales invoices
- Upon receiving stocks,direct them the proper place to store our products inside the Store.
- To follow instructions and complete tasks/assignments given by Operations Officer in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a GCE ‘N’ Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year or relevant experience in a warehouse/store environment.
- Able to handle heavy load of goods.
- Able to work overtime as and when required.
- Able to work on shift (5 days work week with alternate Saturday off & Overtime pay will be provided - not applicable to those salary max SGD 2500)
- Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To those who are interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.