- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Test Case Set-Up
Highly skilled and dependable person with a strong background in System testing and also able to do basic troubleshooting.
The work will include and/or require the following:
Requirements analysis; Test planning, Execution (functional & integration test for both apps and software) and reporting.
Continue to develop test cases and keep the test cases in live(up-to-date in deal with latest technology).
25% of travel will require for supporting the NPI build.
- Closely work with R&D to review the test plan, develop the test specifications and define test process
- Work with MPa or test partners to enable PQC(Pre-Qual check), SNV(Safety net validation) and System test, provide technical support if require
- Ensure quality issues / defects detected are highlighted, and tracked to closure
- Drive quality improvements from part/component to module to sub-systems to full product
- Obtain thorough understanding of all processes and controls across functions, to ensure effective quality control
- Timely delivery of Quality performance results and reports
- Close monitoring of printers operations quality performance, through Quality Metrics developed
- Responsive in resolving day-to-day product related quality issues, driving towards minimum/zero down time and quality impact.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in EE/ME or Computer Science
- Possess good quality mindset
- Programming Knowledge like C++, visual basic and Java etc.
- Knowledge in manufacturing systems and quality systems
- Proactive, highly energized, with drive to complete tasks on target or ahead of plan
- Vocal, good communication skills, responsible and dependable
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
*Kindly send most updated CV in Words Format & state expected salary to:
Subject Head: System Quality Engineer