- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: QA (Quality Assurance), Communications skills
Highly motivated Quality Engineer, responsible for assuring quality in printers operations. He/she will be the domain expert in end-to-end quality assurance of printers operations, ensuring continuous compliance and improvements from incoming, in-process to outgoing operations. He/she will be an advocate in quality across teams, lead in addressing quality issues, drive for quality improvements, and facilitate quality audits. This involved close collaborations across teams, in different geographical locations, and different disciplines.
- Ensure quality system (PQAP) is in-place and sustained.
- Ensure new project launch success, with assured product quality and reliability level stability.
- Design and ensure effective quality gates in-place at incoming, in-process and outgoing of operations, at all time.
- Ensure quality issues / defects detected are highlighted, and tracked to closure.
- Lead in product qualification, applying relevant tests in ensuring product quality.
- Ability to deploy quality tools and methods, to relentlessly drive quality improvements across business processes, across departments, from part/component to module to sub-systems to full product.
- Continuously advance quality assurance methodologies, audits, inspections, field reliability performance and suppliers quality performance.
- Obtain thorough understanding of all processes and controls across functions, to ensure effective quality control.
- Lead and drive efforts in continuous improvements, addressing non-conformances and thorough resolution to quality issues, with rootcause analysis and CAPA.
- Ensure change management system in-place through PCO process
- Supports ongoing cost reduction efforts and requirements
- Perform performance, failures and trends analysis from suppliers/production/field data, to provide appropriate highlights to improve quality performance
- Ability to work and collaborate with cross-function teams and across geographical locations
- Timely delivery of Quality performance results and reports
- Close monitoring of printers operations quality performance, through Quality Metrics developed
- Responsive in resolving day-to-day product related quality issues, driving towards minimum/zero down time and quality impact
- Timely implementation of ALM and tracking progress resolution without impact to production and shipment
- Able to take up ad-hoc quality initiatives assignments in response to CPE, NPD and Regulatory needs
- Perform CSO analysis for all the MR and latex product platforms during monthly CPR AIR review
- Manage 3rd party audit inspectors team at MPa
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Material Science / or related disciplines. Fresh graduate welcome
- Possess auditing skills set or good quality mindset
- Knowledge in manufacturing systems, quality systems and quality tools and methodologies
- Stay in Singapore and Able to travel overseas
- Positive, Proactive, highly energized, with drive to complete tasks on target or ahead of plan
- Vocal, good communication skills, responsible and dependable
- Interpersonal effectiveness: ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of organization and outside organizations, that are based on mutual trust and respect
- Strong passion for quality assurance, process improvement, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
*Kindly send most updated CV in Words Format & state expected salary to:
Subject Head: Quality Engineer