- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Nursing
Primary Responsibilities and Duties (80%)
- Complies with approved standards of nursing practices
- Provides nursing services requiring substantial and specialised nursing skills.
- Works closely with patient’s doctor and multidisciplinary team to provide care to the patients
- Updates on changes in patient’s conditions and needs.
- Ensures care delivery and nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan.
- Evaluates the patient’s response to care interventions and recommends revision of care plan as necessary.
- Works with Allied Health professionals and/or initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Carries out and supervise assessments of new admissions.
- Prepares and administers medications to residents and comply with safe medication practices.
- Responsible for safe keeping of control drugs.
- Participates in training and development of care staff.
- Manages any emergency that arises and ensure prompt actions to mitigate the situation and escalate promptly to supervisor, where necessary.
- Works with staff to maintain a safe and clean environment in the nursing home.
Secondary Responsibilities and duties (20%)
- Participates in quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Participates in quality audits that are planned and conducted periodically.
- Contributes to the evaluation of staff performance appraisal with Nurse Manager
- Deputizes the Nursing Manager in his/her absence.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by Nursing Manager, Senior Nurse Manager, and Head (Nursing).
- Min Diploma in Nursing
- Possess valid SNB licencse
- Good communication skills with a strong passion to work with the elderly
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts
Interested candidates, please indicate your last drawn salary and expected salary in your CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.