- Salary: 2000 - 4000
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine, Biological Sciences
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Clinical Trials, Clinical Research, Laboratory, Sample Management
- Coordination and implementation of all sample management with the protocol team.
- Process biological samples from subjects/patients in accordance with good clinical and laboratory practice and CRU standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all CRU biomedical equipment are maintained and operationally calibrated.
- Assemble, sort and format data and reports when required.
- Train and mentor Clinical Research Technologists.
- Entry and verification of data.
- At least 3-5 years of clinical trial or clinical research experience.
- Diploma or Degree in Life Sciences (Clinical laboratory and sample management preferred).
Interested candidates please send in your resume in MS Words together with your recent passport size photo to: