- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Team player and understanding of team dynamics is important.
- Provide support in all administrative matters, including scheduling of meetings, resources booking for meetings, mailing, courier, travel arrangements, expense claims, procurement of stationary and equipment.
- Maintain office policies. Able to document down processes into Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in managing office administration, logistics and day-to-day operations for the Corporate Marketing team.
- Assist in coordinating work functions between Corporate Marketing and various SBUs (internal) and/or agencies (external).
- Ensure proper record keeping procedures for confidential correspondences and documents.
- Processing purchase orders, expenditures, budgets, payments and fixed assets and stock taking.
- Reconcile and verify account entries against company system reports and balance off entries.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoices/expenses report and recording entries appropriately.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, annual budget and budget presentation.
- Liaise with Office of Finance to ensure all payment/invoices reconcile with the purchase orders created.
- Assist in The SMU Shop annual stock taking exercise.
- Assist in IT office system and HR matters relating to the team.
- Support marketing team in brand and marketing/social/digital policies compliance.
- Monitor and balance media master contracts and other marketing subscription and marketing automation contracts.
- Schedule and facilitate training for the team. Maintain training budgets and entitlements.
- Help out at official function organised by OCCM (e.g. Patron’s Day, PDLS, HRH, PSOUs…etc).
- Administer SAAS.
- Procurement Process via tender and close pitches.
- Organise and orientate new staff.
- Diploma or Degree with Secretarial cert will be advantageous.
- Proficient with MS Office suite and Google suites/apps.
- Some understanding of office/marketing automation tools is an added bonus (.e.g. Google Doc, Mailchimp, Act-On, Eloqua, Advanced Excel).
- Highly organized and meticulous.
- High EQ and tact as the role involve dealing with various stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritized work.
- Independent and takes initiative.
- Matured, composed and can take pressure and challenging work task well.
- Team player and understanding of team dynamics is important.