- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Nursing
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing, serving medication, etc
- Supervise the Healthcare Assistant and volunteers
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate ( Vital Sign ).
- Prepare and serve meals to residents
- Bathe, dress and perform basic grooming for residents.
- Perform oral hygiene care ,skin care and change of diaper for resident.
- Observe and report patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe and report fluid intake and output.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in residents’ room/ward.
- Empty bedpans and change linens.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and transferring residents.
- Assist in programs and activities planned for the residents
- Perform Clinical documentation
-Night Duties Allowance