- Salary: 2500 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: MS Office
• Reviews and improves purchasing processes
• Understanding of procedures / processes, specification and Incoterms
• Identifies and realizes cost savings opportunities to achieve yearly cost reduction targets
• Develop supplier delivery performance and manage suppliers’ capacity constraints
• Develops & manages supplier relationships and track performance
• Support operational effectiveness
• Manage Price Variance versus budget, standard and last purchase
• Performs RFQ (Request For Quote) evaluation.
• Ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost-effective manner.
• Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
• Work with purchasing team to meet positive PPV (purchasing price variance).
• Collaborate with global sourcing management team for successful execution of purchasing activities.
• Manage supplier key performance index (KPI)
• Collaborate with Global Sourcing & Procurement (GSP) Category Managers
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Administrations or Supply Chain Management. Preferably with 4-6 years of relevant
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No.: R1104500), firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.