- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite – software applications.
- Provide front-desk services for telephony and general email enquiries (including feedbacks).
- Management of mail and postage operations for university (close liaison with Singpost).
- Oversee incoming and outgoing (local and overseas) courier documents for various offices.
- Prepare and display event listings on plasma display at the reception lobby.
- Administration of sale of tender documents and preparation of tender box for the procuring office.
- Handle recycling operations (liaison and coordination with appointed vendor regarding collection of recycled items).
- Stamping of received documents.
- Scan and e-file tax invoice in PACE e-folder (shared drive), before distribution.
- Submission of Tax-Invoices to Office of Finance (OFIN).
- General administrative works for OCIS like photocopying and scanning of documents, mail distribution, etc.
- GCE N / O Level with at least 2-3 year front desk (receptionist) and administrative experience is preferred.
- Skilled and well oriented in customer service management.
- Pleasant and energetic personality with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess good telephony skills.
- Proficient in English (written and oral) and Chinese (oral) languages in order to liaise with Chinese-speaking counterparties
- Able to work independently at the same time must also possess team spirit, as the reception is shared with SMU’s security officers.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite - software applications.