- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Interior Design, Construction
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Presentation, Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Conceptualize design, space planning, handle project independently frominception through completion, manage project profitability with projectmanager
- Drawings of site plan, cad layouts, elevations and detailed drawingswith material specifications and other design documentation
- Assist inmanaging all aspect of design development & site implementation
- Preparesproposals for design work including sketches and other illustrations forbetter understanding of client
- Prepares final designs and specifications, within client’s budget requirements and restrictions
- Coordinate with qualitysurveyors to translate design into tangible costing for submission to client
- Meets with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Review interior needs withthe QS and vendors to determine who can provide the best service.
- Performs necessary drafting work for projects
- Performs related work asrequired
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent
- Must familiar inretail and corporate office Fluent written and spoken English required
- Min 2years working experience, corporate and retail background preferred
- Possessgood presentation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency inAutoCAD, 3D Max/Viz, Sketch up, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Able to work onmultiple projects, within simultaneous timeline
- Willing to relocate toSingapore
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.