- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Construction, Interior Design, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal, Presentation skills
- Ability to maintain and service existing clientele and to source for newpotential business/client.
- Draft up proposals, quotations and presentations for the client.
- Liaise with clients, designers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Work closely with project team.
- Contacts with developers, architects and designers
- Open up and follow up on leads.
- Responsible for marketing-related activities such as public relations,corporate image and branding, marketing materials etc....
- To handle retail sales, showroom flat designs, leasing and subsequent followup documents (designs, drawings, contracts etc)
- To assist in company’s marketing activities and plans
- Strong focus on quality & customer orientation
- Prefer with Diploma/Degree with 2-3 years relevant experience in InteriorDesign/Renovation for Commercial and Corporate Offices projects or relateddiscipline.
- Able to perform under pressure and tight deadline.
- Possess good interpersonal, presentation skills and resourceful in seekingnew projects/customers.
- Knowledge in Interior designing will be an added advantage.
- Possess a keen eye
- Must possess passion for Interior Designing
- Good team player
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Wordformat via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will benotified.