- Salary: 2900 - 3400
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: procurement, automobile industry, negotiation, communication, performance evaluation
Industry: Other - Not Specified
Job Category/Function: Sales / Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Salary: SGD 2900 - 3400
Location: Central, Singapore
Our client is a Japanese company developing and manufacturing car audio, video, navigation and control systems. The headquarters is located in Kobe Japan. They are the second largest auto parts supplier in the world.
- Sourcing strategy for the related parts/technologies to meet entire Product Life Cycle needs.
- Build market technology and cost intelligence at part /function level, identifying the possible suppliers. Influencing early design decisions to get the most efficient supply chain for new products.
- To get the most efficient supply chain for new parts & select and run the assigned suppliers
- Integrating the needs of the Parts and entities (R&D, Operations, Procurement, Distribution).
- Negotiating with suppliers the best cost including Cost Reduction profile, together with the rest of business deliverables (such as terms & conditions, etc)
- Built and grow a strong partner relationship by personal empathy and dedicated fair interactions.
- Periodical business reviews to suppliers, including performance evaluation and development plan.
- Accept ad-hoc assigned Procurement processes or projects, leading their implementation within the organization.
- Experience in fabrication and components in Procurement and Sales in Automobile industry is preferred and not a must.
- Good negotiation skills: Able to get the best deal without breaking the relationship and without impacting the schedules
- Good control of the communication pace and creating empathy with the partner.
- Able to deploy cross-organizational implementation plans thru partners, timely track progress, identify deviations and actively take corrective actions.
- Able to build rapport with partners so to give/receive open and honest feedback in a positive attitude.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA Personal No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038 )