- Salary: 3000 - 5000
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer-oriented, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
A Rewarding Career as a Prudential Financial Consultant Awaits You
We are looking for bright individuals who would like to join us as a Prudential Financial Consultant. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
We are an agency with Jeffery Lim Organisation, a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd. Our Financial Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
- Financial Planner
- Establish clients' financial goals
- Determine current financial situation
- Identify shortfalls
- Customise solutions to suit needs
- Take action to implement solutions
- Regularly review clients' financial plans
- At least a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
- Excellent customer-focused mindset
- Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination
- At least 21 years old. This is a regulatory requirement
- Required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and HI. Prudential will provide the necessary training and guidance for you.
To apply, please send your resume via the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Making a difference in other's lives
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Achieve financial freedom
- Cultivate your entrepreneurial aspirations
- Continuous training and development
- Establishment allowance of up to 24 months for selected candidates*
- Tablet to be given to successfully contracted candidate*
*Terms & Conditions apply.