- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: computer skills, organisational , communications
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to lawyers.
- Scheduling of meetings / appointments, handling phone calls, managing files / documents and preparation of meeting materials.
- Perform secretarial and general administrative duties including updating records, typing / amending of legal documents and replying to correspondence / mails / billings, etc.
- Manage calendar schedules, meetings, conference calls and assist to record and monitor court hearing dates.
- Make overseas travel and hotel arrangements for lawyers.
- Provide administrative support on day-to-day matters such as keying in daily time sheets and putting up payment vouchers for lawyers.
Other matters / projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Minimum an ‘O’ level or 'A' level or Diploma in Business Admin or LCCI Private Secretary Certificate.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of secretarial working experience.
- Working experience in a corporate secretarial or law firm or handling marketing & communications matters will be an added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).
Medical & Insurances