- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Sales and Marketing, Sales
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Sales
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales revenues against forecasts to identify problem areas; and allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- To act as mentor and coach to your team member on product, services knowledge, sponsorship packages, sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- To identify growth opportunities and increase sales through existing clientele base, stakeholder management and conversion of new customers.
- To achieve business objectives through the delivery of budgeted results and optimization of company resources.
- To develop and maintain ongoing relationship with external parties such as business partners to optimize efficiency of business operations and new business growth.
- To set revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing / Business or related disciplines;
- Over 10 years of experience with technical knowhow of Data Center, Managing Agent, Marketing industry
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, with strong sense of responsibility;
- Good problem solving skill and sales focused;
- Fluent in English, Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)