- Salary: 830 - 3000
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Freight forwarder, Business Development, Sales, MicroSoft office
Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Job Category/Function: Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Supply Chain
Salary: SGD 827 - 3000
Location: Central, Singapore
Our Client is one of the world’s largest third party logistic providers-delivering innovative supply chain solutions to more than 120,000 customers across the world. They believe in accelerating global trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With more than a century of industry experience, they know what it takes to manage rapid growth, embrace change, and to stay competitive in the marketplace.
- These Roles are for Malaysia (Klang, Selangor DE)
- Generate new sales revenue and grow customer base.
- Solidify customer relationships and close new businesses.
- Sales forecast, planning and implementation.
- Identify, prospect, develop and increase new business development opportunities
- Understand the customers’ supply chain needs and develop consultative logistics solutions that address the customer’s unique issues and goals.
- Prepare competitive quotations and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure the ongoing success and sustainability of the accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Makes recommendations to management for forecasting, business planning and strategy for Pipeline business while ensuring branch alignment.
- Accurate upkeep of Pipeline Opportunities.
- Coordinates resources and collaborates throughout the Company’s network to sell multiple products and services.
- Able to grasp industry trends in Trade, Regulatory and Market Intelligence information and communicate to customers
- Degree/Diploma in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- Functional / Industry requirements:-
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding and supply chain industries
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to quickly learn new systems and apply its functionalities to daily work.
- Good understanding of core values, products and services.
- Personality traits/skills:
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Proactive, aggressive, self-organized and hard working
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Salary RM (2,500 to 9,000)
- Basic Salary x 13 Month
- Transport Allowance of RM 1,000 per month
- Attractive Commission Scheme (for non-manager)
- Year-end Performance / Objective Bonus (for the manager)
- Medical, Dental & Optic Benefits
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038 )