- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Skills: human resources, talent acquisition, talent management
A career with SearchAsia is more than just a day job. It's an opportunity to be part of an organization that makes positive changes every day.
SearchAsia is one of the leading recruiting and staffing firms in the Pan Asia region, our headquarters is based in Singapore, with network offices in Taipei, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and more. As we deal with mid-to-senior level management positions, we ensure the utmost professionalism and confidentiality in all that we do. Our company culture is warm, dynamic and fun; we always strive to show our genuineness and care in our daily interactions, be it during casual conversations with our colleagues or in business meetings with our clients.
We are looking to expand our HR team to hire HR Specialist to lead recruitment efforts in the country. In your role as an HR Specialist you will:
- Develop strategic recruitment initiatives that will attract quality candidates.
- Evaluate recruitment process to drive process improvement.
- Work closely with hiring managers and leaders to understand talent needs
- Involve in screening and selecting candidates
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, from job posting to offer/onboarding.
- Assist in company marketing and branding efforts
- Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of different channels for recruitment or building of talent pipelines would be advantageous
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Approachable personality and possess strong initiative
- Experimental and creative in designing and marketing collaterals relating to recruitment
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our business units and key stakeholders. So if you have a strong passion for people, come join our exciting and dynamic team today!