- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Human Resources Management, Microsoft Office, Full spectrum of HR duties , Payroll experience
- Perform full spectrum of HR duties including payroll, recruitment and hiring, etc
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of monthly payroll processing, statutory submissions such as CPF, etc.
- Process NSMen, Maternity/Childcare/Parental, SDF, SRP claim and statutory reports such as Labour Survey, etc.
- Maintain HR Information and Leave Systems to ensure data integrity.
- Monitor all HR policies to ensure relevance and compliance
- Manage daily HR operational matters such as Time Management system, etc.
- Provide support on HR matters and HR Information System issues when needed
- Organize & coordinate corporate event such as Dinner & Dance, etc.
- Assist and perform ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Min Diploma/Degree in HRM/Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of HR experience preferably in MNC environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of Singapore Employment Act, government grants and best practices.
- Highly organized with a high level of drive and integrity
- Hands-on and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous, numerically inclined with a keen analytical ability
- A team player with strong sense of responsibility & possess good organizing skill
- Cheerful, pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Work independently with minimum supervision and a dedicated team player.
Working Hour - Monday to Friday (9.00 am to 6.00 pm)
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)